Shahdag – is a mountain peak of the Greater Caucasus range, the elevation of the peak is 4243 meters, located in Gusar region of Azerbaijan.
“The Shahdag Mountain Resort Complex” was open to the public in 2012. It is located in the Greater Caucasus range of Azerbaijan, the site is located near Shahdag National Park, which is known for having an intact ecological system and an untouched flora and fauna. It is the first and largest ski resort in Azerbaijan.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Accomodation in Qafqaz Baku City Hotel – 4* (2 nights)
- Baku city tour
- Transfer from Baku to Guba
- Accomodation in Guba Shahdagh Hotel – 4* (2 nights)
- Guba city tour& Shahdag tour
- Transfer from Guba to Gabala
- Accomodation in Gabala Qafqaz Karvansaray Hotel – 4* (2 nights)
- Gabala city tour
- Shaki tour
- Transfer from Gabala to Baku
- Accomodation in Qafqaz Baku City Hotel – 4* (1 night)
- Baku Shopping tour
- Transfer from Hotel to Airport
All tours and transfers with private car & professional guide | Price: 690 USD per person on DBL sharing basis
* Shahdag Tour – Across the centuries, the north-east corner of Azerbaijan has served as the gateway between Europe and the Middle East.
Here, in the shadow of the majestic Caucasus Mountains, hides untold natural beauty.
Pristine glaciers and deep ravines, stunning mountain lakes and canyons, and an ecological treasure trove of plants and animals. This is Shahdag in all its splendor.
With a climate favoring year-round sports and leisure, Shahdag ranges from winter lows of -20°C to pleasant summer evenings of 20°C. An incomparable location for one of the world’s largest national parks, and within it, one of the region’s largest ski resorts.
Breathtakingly beautiful, a haven hidden from time, Shahdag is an experience not soon forgotten.