Baku City Tour will provide you with the opportunity to get acquainted with the atmosphere of antiquity and modernity of this contrasting and picturesque city. Delicious food, rich varieties of wines, fresh fruits & vegetables, oriental spices & sweets – this is not the whole spectrum of emotions that you will get from excursions in Baku and its surroundings.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Accommodation in Qafqaz Baku City Hotel – 4* (3 nights)
- Baku city tour
- Absheron or Shopping Tour
- Transfer from Hotel to Airport
All tours and transfers with private car & professional guide. | Price: 230 USD per person on DBL sharing basis
* Baku City Tour – Breakfast at the Hotel. 10:00 am – Sightseeing tour in Old City (Icherisheher), Excursion to Maiden Tower (XII century – under the UNESCO World Heritage List), Juma Mosque (XII century), Caravanserais (XIV-XV centuries), Museum complex of “Shirvanshah Palace” (XV century UNESCO heritage site). After lunch visiting the Highland Park, Flame Towers, Baku Boulevard, “Little Venice of Baku”, Nizami street. The Heydar Aliyev Center is a 57,500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. This is one of the most amazing architectural masterpieces of Zaha Hadid).