Azerbaijan’s top provincial holiday centre, Qabala is a string of flashy new hotels and a burgeoning ski resort spread up into the foothills of some glorious forested mountains. Qabala or Gabala is the most ancient city of Azerbaijan. Before 1991 the city was known as Kutkashen, but after Azerbaijan’s independence the town was renamed in honour of the much older city of Gabala.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Accomodation in Qafqaz Baku City Hotel – 4* (2 nights)
- Baku city tour
- Transfer from Baku to Gabala
- Accomodation in Gabala Qafqaz Karvansaray Hotel – 4* (2 nights)
- Gabala city tour
- Shaki tour
- Transfer from Gabala to Baku
- Accomodation in Qafqaz Baku City Hotel – 4* (1 night)
- Baku Shopping tour
- Transfer from Hotel to Airport
All tours and transfers with private car & professional guide. | Price: 490 USD per person on DBL sharing basis
* Gabala City Tour – Nohur lake, Tufandagh Cable way, “ 7 beauty waterfall” Visiting “Tufandag Winter Summer Tourism Complex”, Ski, Teleferic with four cable car lines over Caucasian Mountains and 2000 meters above sea level; Using winter activities of resort. Shooting Club. Frozen “Nohur” Lake. Gabaland Amusement Park. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.